Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Navinns poem

                          


when we pour our hearts out and announced our...
Navinn Chaulagain12:53am Jul 5


when we pour our hearts out and
announced our love so loud
like the mountain echoes we
repeat it again and again and i
hear it again and again
till my senses awakes telling
me...this is not a mere fantasy
For my dream is in front of me
and him telling me
"Hey, my love this is real, I am real"
A feeling so strange to me, coz the
past seemed a forgotten shut
But today is different, for I'm like
a fairest queen who danced with
my king
A very handsome prince he is, like
a goddess that comes to my being
A warrior so mighty and brave,
that have captured my heart with
crave
And now we come to the moment
of parting ways
Where I stand in front of my door
staring at him with adore
Like angel he smile so bright...his
manliness so glowing in the dark
And leaving me a promise...he will
come back in morn when i open
my eyes
Stunned in his words I can't move
as I recall, till he touched me again
in my cold face, he cups it in his
hand, making it so warm
till my face turned red...and allas, a
very light gentle kiss on my lips
just land
and gave me the tightest
hug...where he seemed not
wanting to depart
my heart melts...my feet stand
still...my eyes stucked to his
and he bade goodbye...till he
moved away...still I'm mesmerized
till his lovely shadow...was eaten
away in the dark...still I'm
hypnotized
and I lay in my bed...his face still in
my eyes
and wish that I dream
tonight...with my prince in the
moonlight
I hug my pillow and hug it
tight...kissing with thought my
prince to come alive
and I burst out my heart and
shout aloud..."I'm in love...O My
God !!!"
and knocks so loud wake me
up...and a shout from my mom
like a storm
saying ....."get up, it's now morn.....
your guy is at home"

2 comments: